Wynnum Manly Vet Hospital
07 3396 6488
Call for more info
Puppy Preschool is important for development
The socialisation period from 3 – 16 weeks of age is a critical time in your puppy’s life.
Learning how to interact positively with other dogs and people sets your pup on the right course.
Our Puppy Preschool training program
Our 4 week preliminary training program is designed for puppies for 8 – 16 weeks of age.
Our program is based on socialisation and positive reinforcement based obedience training.
Our Puppy Preschool teaches you and your puppy
- Puppy health, nutrition and exercise
- Body language and socialisation
- Leash walking
- Preventing separation anxiety
- Discouraging unwanted behaviours
- Toilet training
Great vets and wonderful vet nurses. You all take such good care of my dogs and their owner!
What should I bring to class?
- Vaccination records
Puppies should have received their first vaccination before commencing classes and must remain up to date with their vaccination schedules appropriate for their age
- A lead and properly fitted harness or Gentle Leader
- Extra treats or toys
- A “paw-sitive” attitude – be ready to learn and have fun!